|Date Posted||November 9, 2019|
Company, the largest non-bank lender in the United States, has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. We are a vibrant consumer finance leader with a foundation of strong financial performance and a national footprint—we’re building on that foundation by investing heavily in digital capabilities and innovative and personalized ways to reach our customers.
The VP of Digital Marketing will establish a digital marketing center of excellence; developing strategies that result in more effective approaches and ensuring alignment on the highest priorities of the organization. The ideal candidate will enjoy leading a marketing team of experts focused on awareness, acquisition, activation, retention and revenue through paid, earned and owned marketing channels as well as the website.
- Oversee day-to-day digital advertising activities, including SEO, SEM, and display
- Oversee website testing and implementation strategies
- Collaborate with technology product managers, designers, and copywriters on SEO strategies
- Manage and continue to build a growing, high-performing marketing team, including recruiting, performance management and professional development
- Define and execute a strategy across multiple digital channels to drive growth and conversion rate.
- Manage internal and external partners to construct, rapidly execute, test and optimize a digital marketing road map, resulting in an integrated strategy to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and marketing ROI
- Increase digital customer engagement and acquisition
- Work cross-functionally with other business units to advance strategic initiatives.
- Define key measures of success and provide transparency into performance of those initiatives
- Understand and partner with technology and analytics teams to report on traffic trends, funnel analysis, customer behavior
- Highly collaborative role requiring successful interaction with internal constituents and vendor partners.
- Drive analysis of each initiative and track performance against business goals and impact to P&L.
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing and strategy in achieving intended objectives.
- Experience with in-depth digital analytics and problem solving, ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels.
- 8+ years’ experience in digital marketing, with at least 4+ years in digital marketing at the strategic, leadership level.
- Previous management experience with a staff of 5 or more
- Thorough knowledge of targeting best practices and associated legal restrictions
- Knowledge of and comfort with a variety of online tools, inclusive of content management systems, CRM, and web analytics
- Creative thinking, exceptional analytical skills coupled with solid business foundation, particularly in digital marketing.
- An innovative, positive, resilient and self-directed attitude – interested in “figuring out” solutions.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Financial Services industry experience strongly preferred