|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Date Posted||October 3, 2020|
The Vice President of Digital Marketing is a multi-faceted role that includes driving all digital end-user (B2C) and trade partners (B2B) initiatives. This role establishes and leads the vision for our digital marketing organization, orchestrates and implements a highly integrated digital strategy to build the Company brand and drive demand. The ideal candidate will be capable of understanding both business challenges and user wants and leads a team in the development of innovative, technological and interactive solutions to achieve measurable results. Serve as the digital thought leader, helping to identify trends, evolving best practices, and new technologies/tools for all digital efforts that drive engagement and ROI.
Vision, Strategy, and Leadership:
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic digital marketing plan to advance Company’s brand awareness, generate demand, and optimize conversion.
- Leads a team managing Company digital platforms including company websites, e-commerce, SEO/SEM, apps, mobile, digital advertising, content management, social channels and marketing automation.
- Define and oversee the implementation of Company’s digital content strategy and asset management.
- Develop strategic technology solutions in partnership with IT based on business goals and objectives.
- Lead Company’s digital analytics and reporting across paid, owned and earned media with a strong focus on ROI.
- Build and manage the digital teams and all associated projects/resources.
- Interface with other marketing department functions to execute integrated initiatives.
- Partners with IT and sales to deliver highly functional plans that drive enterprise results.
- Identify, develop, negotiate and manage vendor relationships to ensure our strategy is executed using the most current technologies/partners.
- Represent digital marketing in business presentations.
- Recruit and manage appropriate teams to support the development and execution of the strategy
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and conduct annual performance appraisals
- Demonstrated understanding of how to successfully navigate an organization structure with executive presence
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of social media and digital metrics
- Expert presentation skills and strong professional demeanor
- Highly organized with strong business knowledge and financial acumen
- Established record of developing and executing digital marketing strategies in an effective and professional manner
- Ability to build, develop and maintain strong professional relationships, both internally and externally
- Proven collaborator in a dynamic leadership group as well as the ability to take initiative and make decisions independently
- Self-motivated, driven individual that has a demonstrated record of personal and team achievement
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital, or relevant area of education; Master’s degree is a plus
Experience: Minimum 10 years’ digital marketing management leadership experience; Minimum 5 years’ experience managing employees
Systems: Google Suite, Microsoft Office; CRM, SEM and SEO platform experience
Managerial Responsibilities: Establish, develop and lead a team of up to 3 direct reports
Travel Requirements: Up to 25% travel throughout the US and Canada
Physical Requirements: This is an office position requiring phone and computer use