|Date Posted||May 14, 2020|
Role Description & Responsibilities
The VP of Digital Marketing reports to the Chief Growth Officer and will lead digital acquisition and retention for Company Health.
Company Health has realized significant wins from our entry into digital marketing over the last two years, we’re now ready to radically expand our capabilities into a wider digital horizon. This role will assume responsibility for progressing our acquisition channels while building retention programming from the ground up.
The right leader will have an opportunity to lead and impact all facets of digital marketing inclusive of: Martech roadmap and planning, expansion of digital acquisition and retention channels, bringing forth key consumer insights and executing from journey details, streamlining digital lead flows and quality assurance, and team development and coaching.
Other core responsibilities:
Evolve Company Health Website Strategy
- Evolve website from lead generation and patient acquisition strategy to a more well rounded patient engagement experience from lead to retained patient.
- Leverage critical and sound management when considering: key technical integrations with internal (CRM) and external systems (data validation tools), SEO best practices, user experience (UX), user interface (UI), and navigation enhancements based on analytical toolset
- Put in place a consistent release approach for technical and content upgrades
- Responsible for the digital prospect journey to inform acquisition, retention and content, and conversion opportunities.
- Continually improve and adapt digital lead flows with our internal CRM systems
- Partner with Population Health in executing patient retention and engagement goals
Patient Acquisition Digital Channels & Analytics
- Develop, execute and refine SEM, Social & web advertising investment strategies and tactics to deliver needed traffic, lead, and new patient acquisition targets
- Driving further visibility into acquisition strategies to optimize spend efficiently
- Suggest and lead charge on identifying core partners or systems to assist in systematizing digital data
- Consider partnering with third party and compliant lead aggregators to drive third party referral leads
- Develop new strategies and open new channels for digital demand generation. Lead effort(s) in expanding digital acquisition channels outside of current capabilities and competencies - e.g affiliates, voice search, text/chat, etc
- Pave Company Health’s investment and entry into SEO going beyond site metrics (speed, load times, behind the page data, etc…) and evolving into quality content generation
- Deliver SEO on-page optimization, infrastructure upgrades, link building strategy and off-page optimization
- Establish cadence with Public Relations, Population Health, and internal creative leaders to identify and execute on content opportunities
- Engrain with key integration partners across Business Intelligence to develop a high integrity approach to data
What we are looking for:
This is a challenging role requiring strong leadership skills and innovative thinking. We are looking for people that have:
- 10 - 15 years experience, 8-10 years leading and scaling a digital marketing operation
- Undergraduate degree, Master’s preferred
- E-commerce experience preferred
- Deep experience in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, & email Marketing
- Knows how to build and lead a team, keeping enthusiasm for team growth and development
- Previous direct management of web, social and email channels
- Proven ability to partner with IT and Business Intelligence teams
- Be a digital storyteller, enabling future investment and growth
- Insight and analytical orientation – pragmatic decision making towards web innovation and patient acquisition channels
- Demonstrated experience in managing digital infrastructure with and without agency support
- Must be someone that teammates look forward to working with - excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work across the organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Unimpeachable integrity and maturity
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”