|Date Posted||January 6, 2022|
Company is looking for an innovative Vice President of Digital Marketing to lead us in the next stage of delivering digital marketing excellence at global scale. You will create compelling digital experiences and journeys for buyers and other key stakeholders across our portfolio of digital properties in multiple languages. You will drive our marketing technology and marketing operations strategy and functions to support business growth. And you will develop smart and efficient ways for your team to work with agility, leveraging both internal and external resources.
How you will make an impact:
This full-time position reports to the CMO and will be based in Minneapolis. In this role, you will lead our efforts to:
- Continue the transformation of the Company.com experience to make it easy, engaging, and compelling for guests to learn more about our company and solutions and stay connected with us.
- Develop and oversee execution of our global digital marketing strategy – to include paid media and organic search – with a focus on performance metrics and optimization.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to devise and execute both brand and performance-based demand generation campaigns that deliver results.
- Manage and evolve the marketing operations function to ensure efficient and cost-effective targeting and delivery of digital marketing programs and journeys that build long-term relationships.
- Identify and track key digital marketing performance indicators, trends and drivers over time in a way that is meaningful to executive-level audiences
How We’ll Know You’re The Right Person
- You have 12+ years of relevant B2B tech digital marketing experience, preferably in the cybersecurity space.
- You have a strong technical bent, and can effectively evaluate the cost vs. benefit of adopting new tech tools and applications.
- You are a clear and organized thinker and leader, with strong strategic and operational skills. You set your team up for success with a disciplined operating rhythm of planning, agile development and review, and performance analysis.
- You display exceptional poise and executive maturity with experience effectively working at all levels.
- You understand how to manage and influence in a matrixed environment, balancing competing stakeholder needs to ensure best outcomes are achieved for the company as a whole.
- You are comfortable working with a broad array of marketing technology tools – and using them to scale organization performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, IT or related field
- 12+ years of relevant B2B tech digital marketing experience, preferably in the cybersecurity space.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Master’s degree in business, marketing, IT or related field
- Robust knowledge of digital marketing channels, web design, online marketing tools and digital best practices
- Familiar and comfortable working with industry-leading marketing technology systems and applications, including marketing automation, customer data platforms, digital asset management, content management, and other key analytics and AI applications.