|Date Posted||March 9, 2021|
Company is looking for a VP of Digital Marketing to lead us in the next stage of digital excellence. You will set the vision for what digital marketing strategy should look like, establish a roadmap for getting there, and bring together the functions to execute on it. You will not only directly own many digital functions but will be a strategic consultant throughout the organization to build for the future. You will be directly responsible for the continuous improvement of Company's public facing web properties (Marketing website, Community, Help), our Social Growth strategy, and the integration and adoption of our marketing technology stack. Indirectly you will influence how we measure, target, and execute campaigns inside and out.
You will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and can be based remotely or in our Bellevue, WA HQ.
- Drive customer acquisition across digital channels, including new website experiences, demand generation campaigns, support integrated marketing, and mobile campaigns.
- Lead the creation of an analytics system that captures customer behavior, models propensities, and can quickly disseminates audiences to digital touchpoints for targeting and experience delivery.
- Establish a pillar program of the digital ecosystem that leverages audiences and user behavior to minimize customer friction and create results.
- Take Company social efforts to the next level, promote growth in reach, engagement, customer evangelism and advocacy that drives revenue from social channels.
- Develop a path forward creating measurable growth from internationalization, support essential market growth, create guidelines for what, when, and why, content should be localized.
- Drive the growth of Companys community; including the community website, third-party channels where customers engage, and outreach to customers. Creating unilateral engagement between Company, users, and work management professionals.
- Lead an engineering organization that builds world class web experiences that are efficient, scalable, and with reasonable cost.
- Ensure Company web properties are built to minimize friction, delight customers, and create results.
- Support other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in digital strategy, management and marketing (B2B preferred)
- Strong marketing acumen and ability to lead strategy.
- Experience managing end-to-end digital customer experiences, and using data to drive product and customer journey enhancements.
- Experience with website analytics, campaign tracking, tagging, web testing, and tools such as Google Analytics and Optimizely.
- The ability to successfully partner with multiple stakeholders.
- Flexibility to contribute to other projects as required.
- Ability to analyze business reports, stitch data together, and drive actionable insights.