|Published||March 19, 2016|
|Location||Fort Mill, SC|
** NO - Subcontracting Allowed **
Title : Sr. SAP Netweaver Portal Consultant
Location : Fort Mill, SC
Duration : 9 Months.
Travel Requied - Yes
Min 7+ Years relevant SAP Netweaver/Enterprise Portal experience. - This is a MUST
• Implementation of SAP Enterprise Portal and components include Development, Deployment, Configuration and troubleshooting.
• SAP Net Weaver BPM, Web Dynpro for Java, Enterprise Portal, Master Data Management (Java API/Web Services) & Composite Application Framework and/or Guided Procedures.
• Experienced in developing custom portal interfaces for SAP and non-SAP systems using Web Dynpro Java.
• Background in Portal Administration activities such as Content Admin, User Admin and developing Custom application for using Java, ABAP, Dynpro, BSP etc .,
• Extensively worked in portal Admin (Content Admin, System Admin & User Admin)
• Experienced in installing and configuring ESS/MSS, MDM and other business packages for SAP Enterprise portals.
• ABAP Programming and understanding of J2EE technologies like EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC & JSF
• Experience with SAP Fiori & Net Weaver Gateway, JQuery, JQuery Mobile and SAP UI5, JSON (is a plus but not required)