|Date Posted||October 9, 2020|
Senior Marketing Designer
Portland, OR but 100% REMOTE
Senior marketing designer to help us translate marketing strategies into compelling visual communications that fulfill campaign goals.
This will include creative design for digital advertising, including display, email campaigns, app store promotions and landing pages.
The ideal candidate will be strong in campaign conception, development, and execution as well as collaborating with the product and marketing teams.
Though you should have experience designing campaign assets, were also looking for someone whos not afraid to suggest headlines and act as a leader in creative directing campaigns.
* Minimum 8+ years of professional digital design work experience
* Online portfolio of digital marketing work
* Strong visual, typographic, and layout sensibilities
* Collaborate with other departments in determining recommended direction for marketing campaigns
* Conceptualize campaign direction to align with strategic recommendations from product, marketing and user acquisition teams
* Assist in writing headlines and suggesting campaign messaging
* Design final usable production files for use in campaign marketing across platforms, including digital and social
* Partner with our User Acquisition team to Iterate and refine campaign designs based on performance metrics
* Assist in developing differentiated campaign communications that can then be A/B tested, measured and refined
* Strong design skills, but not afraid to weigh in on copy or campaign strategies
* A strong sense of brand and marketing design
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work both individually and as a team
* Organizational skills
* Bonus points for illustration or animation skills
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)