|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
The Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for analyzing, monitoring, and transforming Customer Relationship Management data into customer-centric business intelligence to drive business. Partnering closely with Digital Marketing, Creative and Merchandising, you will monitor our digital journey, uncovering trends and making recommendations to enhance the effectiveness of all paid and organic digital marketing programs.
- Leads the development of the analytics needed to drive conversion and optimize our on-site/e-commerce experience. Will also contribute to ongoing learnings around site optimization by delivering insights gathered through A/B Tests.
- Develops, maintains, and improves digital channel attribution models and ROI metrics.
- Build out capabilities in CRM measurement, analysis and reporting. Pull data from numerous sources and analytic tools that lead to improvements in campaign performances and across multiple consumer touchpoints.
- Leveraging multiple data sources and working with the Marketing Manager to inform the creation of target audiences and segmentation.
- Conduct ongoing deep-dive analysis across multiple marketing programs such as search, shopping, display, emails, affiliates, and social media leveraging multiple data sources and provide strategic insights and campaign recommendations for optimization
- Understanding of the analytics discipline: including process, best practices, tools and techniques
- Lead the web analytics tag implementation and testing during the development of online media, marketing landing pages, websites, conversion funnels and applications
- Provide digital asset tagging for website development and digital advertising content
- Providing test design and implementation. Including A/B and multivariate testing
- Proficient in digital analytics, including web analytics with tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Salesforce.com
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- BA/BS degree required.
- Minimum three (3) years with Web Analytics software (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager), digital tag management.
- Experience in data-driven marketing and analytics, with a focus on Digital Performance Media and Social Media campaign optimization, supported by frequent A/B and multivariate testing
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently with direction, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Retail business background preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and generate new approaches to reporting
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, DMP experience a plus.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.