|Date Posted||July 16, 2019|
Responsible for helping to develop, manage, track and optimize digital marketing programs for PODS. The Digital Marketing Specialist will assist with setting SEM and digital campaign strategy and directing our agency's search engine and digital account teams in any SEM and digital related initiatives. The position includes key responsibilities such as managing a multimillion dollar budget, performance metrics, providing recommendations for program improvements based upon analytics research, and managing communications to franchise and corporate store management. The Digital Marketing Specialist must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where success is measured by achieving click, quote, and order goals. The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage exciting projects critical to achieving the vision of PODS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with agency to optimize market level SEM campaigns, including branded, non-branded, and competitor, for various KPIs including CPC, CTR, CPL, CPA, and cost-to-order.
- Work with agency to optimize performance of the national paid social media campaigns, monitoring KPIs including impressions, clicks, CPM, and CPL.
- Direct agency partners to achieve program goals and get maximum value for our investment.
- Manage regular SEM reporting, both internal and to franchise locations.
- Provide analysis on digital media performance and areas for improvement. Manage day-to-day relationships with agency partners, and account reps from Google and Bing.
- Collaborate with the Field Marketing team on market-level advertising and business performance goals and concerns.
- Provide recommendations for continual testing and improvements based upon analytics research.
- Manage Brand trademark violations in paid ads using third-party monitoring software.
- Collaborate with the organic social media team and serve as a liaison between that team and the media agency for placing paid support for organic content posts.
- Collaborate with the Creative team on all advertising messaging strategy development and execution.
- Manage and monitor the PODS Local Service Ads campaigns in Google's platform.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 2 - 3 years' experience managing digital marketing programs
- Experience managing SEM, advertising and/or E-Commerce agencies
- Experience with Google AdWords required
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience with Kenshoo or other bid management platforms is a plus
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Business Manager is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
PODS Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We will not discriminate unlawfully against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, place of birth, military service status, or other basis protected by law.