|Date Posted||June 2, 2016|
SOFTWARE SERVICE DESK SUPPORT ANALYST - SAP preferred
3-6 month contract (extensions possible)
Pay: Based on experience
As a SAP Support Analyst, your primary responsibilities will be to provide professional SAP support to external customers and clients and provide assistance to other analysts with SAP matters. You will receive, document and track all incoming customer/user tickets for immediate remedy and closure. You will be accountable for your own personal performance in regards to metrics and serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) for incidents, including owning the call through closure.
- Provide front line and escalated support to client users requiring assistance with SAP, expense and finance related issues in person, via telephone, email and chat services
- Assist users with purchasing catalog items through a shopping cart using either catalog item numbers or descriptive orders.
- Use SAP to assist users with finance invoices and purchase orders.
- Train analysts on how to use SAP for finance users.
- Tracking invoices and purchase orders.
- Review escalated tickets according to issue.
- Assist team with questions concerning client issues.
- Create project content for training purposes.
- Provide team scheduling for shifts and training.
- Assist users with value added tax and procurement codes.
- Assist users with corporate credit card issues.
- Assist with procurement reporting.
- Be flexible in schedule to assist in responding to emergency support issues and situations
- Advise management of any issues that need immediate attention or will affect service levels
- Other duties as assigned