|Published||September 9, 2015|
Prestigious enterprise firm in the Northern Chicago Suburbs seeks a Subject Matter Expert / Senior SAP FICO Functional Configuration Analyst. The Senior Business Analyst is expected to act as the liaison between the business and IT in such areas as, review of business requirements, design, and configuration and identify process and systems changes as needed.
He/she should have project implementation or upgrade experience in some or all the areas of FI/CO and a very good understanding of finance business processes. The individual must know how to leverage standard or company best practices to implement FI/CO processes on an existing SAP environment. This position will be required to work on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations to improve Financial Systems and its business processes.
Candidate must be/have:
- Experience in documenting processes; definition of functional requirements, identifying and recommending process improvements; conducting gap analysis, configuration; writing test cases; full life cycle testing; executing projects and system support
- Exceptionally proficient in identifying and solving problems while thinking outside the box; hands-on but capable of interacting with all levels of management and employees
- High degree of experience in writing of comprehensive and well thought out functional documents (FD’s). Writing sample of FD’s is required.
- Experience in improving business process to reduce rework on various office functions, multi-tasking between different projects
- Experience in data gathering, data analysis, and with SAP’s Integrated data warehousing (BI/BW)
- Experience in working with developers and other business partners in designing and development of new functionality or problem resolution.
- Experience in using Generally AcceptedAccounting Principle/practices (IFRS/GAAP).
- Assist in User Acceptance testing (UAT)
- Debugging experience in coordination with development team
- Experience in SAP implementation and/or upgrades, including ECC 6.0 version