|Date Posted||July 24, 2020|
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Senior Specialist is a key member of the Marketing team responsible for the development and execution of SOA’s social media and email marketing strategy. The Digital Marketing Senior Specialist will develop best-in-class social media and email programs and campaigns utilizing a large toolkit of channel best practices from a variety of brands and industries while staying current on emerging digital technologies and trends. He/she will work closely with other members of the Marketing team, Creative Services, Communications and cross-functional partners to drive measurable engagement behavior and growth in reach/followers. In addition, the Digital Marketing Senior Specialist may assist the Director of Marketing in the development of new channels such as SMS and apps.
· Develop and manage the social media strategy, voice and delivery across all channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) including acquisition, content generation and engagement; responsible for daily posting and monitoring.
· In conjunction with marketing and communications teams and cross-functional partners, develop and execute channel and content calendars.
· Craft a social media influencer strategy to target key influencers to amplify reach and awareness.
· Responsible for paid social media advertising.
· Working closely with Communications, monitor social media comments and email replies and oversee response management ensuring prompt and thorough response; elevate conversations that may have reputation management implications.
· Responsible for the quality assurance and deployment of all emails; coordinate the schedule and cadence of email blasts to ensure appropriate frequency among audiences; direct efforts of Marcom deployment assistance staff and monitor activities of cross-functional authorized users.
· Manage the development and ongoing optimization of audience segmentation, marketing automation and A/B testing to improve email process efficiency and performance.
· Selection (when required) and management of email platform vendor.
· Collaborate with Creative Services on template creation and layout and formatting of individual emails.
· Establish short-term and long-term goals for social media and email channels; set KPIs and monitor and optimize performance.