|Location||San Mateo, CA|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Netspend is a leading provider of prepaid debit cards and demand deposit accounts in the U.S. Netspend’s innovative financial products are experiencing dramatic growth in consumer adoption. The company's debit cards and accounts enable anyone to make purchases, pay bills, secure reservations, and shop online without needing a traditional bank account or access to a credit card.
Netspend Direct is an entrepreneurial business unit within Netspend with responsibility for growing the company’s online and direct-to-consumer business including all facets of customer acquisition and retention, strategic partnerships, and servicing customers through web and mobile platforms.
The Digital Marketing Manager – Paid Social is responsible for developing the overall strategy and tactical execution to acquire new customers through direct response channels including paid social (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and other online display. You will be responsible for the testing strategy, execution and optimization of social and other digital campaigns for multiple products and brands. This position is based in San Mateo, CA, and there will be occasional travel to NetSpend’s headquarters in Austin, Texas.
Ideal candidates will have solid, roi-driven, performance marketing experience. Success in this position requires the ability to stay highly organized and detail-oriented in a dynamic, team-focused environment, a willingness to experiment and build new strategies, and a passion for measurement/metrics within a performance marketing environment. This position is based in San Mateo, CA with occasional travel to our Austin, TX headquarters.
- Plan, execute, monitor, and scale digital advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms to meet business objectives for multiple products and brands.
- Define campaign strategy and tactics, target audience strategy, messaging, and test plans for scalable campaign acquisition.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns (creative, targeting, bid, audience, daypart, placements etc.) documenting shifts in allocation from plan and reforecasts based on performance and opportunities.
- Design and implement test frameworks that employ a test and control methodology to measure the impact on campaign response and program ROI. Create and maintain an optimization and testing roadmap to continuously improve response to and conversion rates of campaigns.
- Deliver daily, weekly and monthly analysis and reporting on creative and audience performance. Understand multi-channel attribution and work collaboratively with the analytics team.
- Manage ad trafficking, QA, and tracking parameters.
- Synthesize and share campaign results and best practices with cross-functional team members.
- Identify new opportunities to deliver on business profitability and growth goals to maintain Netspend's competitive position online.
- Be an amazing team member - Work cross functionally with marketing, analytics, creative, and account management teams to ensure marketing campaigns deliver the most impact possible showcasing Netspend’s suite of differentiating product features.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience managing paid social media campaigns in a direct response or ecommerce environment, driving revenue or CPA based KPIs.
- Proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs
- Experience working with social media buying platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager and Nanigans required. Bonus for Marin Software, Kenshoo, etc.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Strong working knowledge of digital direct marketing industry and latest trends
- Performance marketing oriented with proven results in driving new account/customer growth
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, where resourcefulness and initiative are highly rewarded
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.