|Published||April 24, 2016|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
• BS/BA degree.
• 5+ years experience with SAP ECC 6.0 (Transportation, Sales and Distribution, Dock and Yard, Materials Management, or Warehouse Management) modules, and their configurations.
• Knowledge of the Transportation and Supply Chain processes.
• Experience with JDA Software Group Transportation Management software and its interfaces with SAP ECC 6.0 are desired, but not required. This application was previously owned by i2 Technologies.
• SAP certification in any Supply Chain Module is desired. Certification at the Professional level preferred.
• Strong coordination skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (including command of the English language both verbal and written in a business setting.)
• Strong skills in requirements gathering, system design documentation, and writing functional specifications.
• Ability to learn and apply concepts quickly.
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience with SAP TM is not required, but would be a plus.
• Off-hour Support (i.e. on-call)
• Work in the St. Louis office 5 days a week.
• Collaboration / team player
• Follow up / results orientation