|Published||April 1, 2016|
|Location||New Orleans, LA|
Job is located in Monroe, LA.
This position will provide technical support to the client and its U.S based operations, as a member of the support team located in Monroe, LA in the areas of Time Management and SAP Payroll modules.
The individual in this role will collaborate with business users to identify user requirements, assess available options and recommend solutions related to Time and Payroll processes.
In addition, the incumbent assists with development, testing, and support activities related to the maintenance of the SAP TM & PY modules.
This includes analyzing and understanding technical challenges, configuring systems to support identified business processes, and resolving technical issues affecting business process
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES : Production Support • Provide on-going production support in SAP Time and Payroll Management modules, resolve tickets and collaborate with appropriate teams to implement and test system fixes • Resolve issues related to time evaluation during the payroll processing
• Monitor batch jobs and interfaces and resolve issues • Provide support to the users in analyzing time management discrepancies • Research time-related issues and tickets; provide resolution
• Analyze union contracts, Identify business requirements and configure the system using best practices by collaborating with the business users
• Design, develop, test, and implement system or process solutions and/or enhancements • Configure wage types, holiday calendars, work schedules, attendances, absences and quotas
• Perform HR support and enhancement pack analysis, develop test plan and perform tests • Extensive hands-on experience writing Personnel Calculation Rules and Schemas required
• Develop functional specifications and work closely with the off-shore developers to ensure the requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into technical designs • Develop test plans, perform tests and work on remediation of issues