|Published||March 24, 2016|
Copart is seeking an experienced SAP SD Systems Analyst to strategically design and implement Copart’s Business Requirements across a platform of SAP and non-SAP systems. This role will serve as a designer and liaison providing assistance to various members of the teams by understanding the business processes and requirements at a depth sufficient to design and implement the appropriate SAP functional solutions. This position includes applying subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies. . In this position you will be responsible to support Procure to Pay and Logistics processes including the configuration of MM and LE. This includes gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out MM/LE solutions to end users.
This position shall have the following responsibilities initially:
- Organize and lead workshops to gather and validate business requirements.
- Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for designing, developing, and testing SAP functions associated with pricing, sales, transportation, and other customer-focused transactions
- Facilitate blueprinting and design sessions and create functional requirements.
- Configure SAP SD systems to meet client business requirements, including connection points with FI, PP, MM and other modules and implementation of SAP best practices
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
- Suggests to the business relevant new SAP functionality to the best extent possible, involving review of business processes and system integration challenges.
- Prepares detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Prepares project related documentation (object designs, business rules, technical information etc) during all project stages.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide functional support as necessary.
- Provide leadership to junior systems analysts and client personnel assigned to projects
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and map then to SAP solutions that rapidly enable the business to achieve its goals.
- Collaborate with ABAP developers for customized development.
- Conduct Fit/Gap assessments to determine areas of configuration that can be leveraged.
- Review technical designs and ensure requirements have been addressed.
- Establishes credibility at all levels with clients and builds problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues (Relationship Management).
- Act as evangelist for SAP benefits across the organization; promote SAP knowledge and usage throughout the organization.
- Mentor other team members in SAP MM/LE and FI.
**Sorry, but we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this position**