|Published||March 23, 2016|
Position: SAP Sales Executive/Business Unit Leader
Location: Richmond, VA
Please email Ashlee McHugh at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to apply!
Our client is a global provider of technology-based business solutions: IT Outsourcing Services, Application Services and Strategic Staffing, who is looking to add an experienced and professional SAP Sales Executive/Business Unit Leader. The SAP Business Development Manager will be responsible for business development/sales and relationship development, relationship management, strategic leadership and design. This position will be based in the Richmond metro area and work exclusively for SAP service line.
SAP Sales Executive/Business Unit Leader must have 10+ years experience Selling SAP and Enterprise Solutions
SAP Sales Executive/Business Unit Leader Description:
- Developing the Territory & Account Strategies
- Building and Maintaining relationships with C level executives
- Align company services offerings to client business needs
- Effectively develop value propositions for company’s service offerings
- Ability to lead large global pursuits, establishing and communicating pursuit strategy, win themes, competitive positioning, etc.
- Ability to understand financial models and cost implications to a P&L
- Owning and managing to your Territory & Project P&L
- Positively managing change
- Leading the global collaboration of internal delivery teams
- The Business Development manager role manages the pipeline development activities, and sales of SAP-related services (Consulting and Managed Services), to ensure achievement of strategic revenue objectives.
- The primary role is to generate, qualify, and close new business for the company with a mix of existing and new clients.
- The role requires effective communications with appropriate client senior executives to understand their needs and deliver compelling and effective sales proposals, working in concert with the SAP Service Delivery Teams.
- Provide strong pre-sales support for the entire SAP service line globally.
- Working with Site Management to effectively carry out tactical strategy and deliver services and solutions based on account strategy. This includes creating and/or communicating tactical objectives with the global team
- Manage client relationship and all aspects of business development
- Develop and present proposals, solutions and pricing models to grow account
- Responsible for contract development and negotiations
- Financial accountability including profitability, budgeting and forecasting, cost analysis and invoicing
- Responsible for developing, sponsoring or supporting introduction of new and improved methods, procedures, or technologies to drive improvement and consistent global delivery
- Consistently reviews the program’s performance and identifies trends, discrepancies and opportunities for improvement