SAP Project Manager/Integration Manager
|Published||April 30, 2016|
One of our clients is hiring a SAP Project Manager/Integration Manager. If you have a proven track record and meet the requirements detailed below, please complete the online application and submit your resume for consideration.
TITLE: SAP Project Manager/Integration Manager
The SAP Project Manager maintains the implementation project plan. The Project Manager is expected to follow current SAP implementation methodologies (most common ASAP but projects may use A2O or Activate). Strong financial, managerial and communication skills required. The SAP Project Manager is responsible for developing work plans, managing deadlines and coordinating team activities, estimating project skill requirements, working with deployment to identify appropriate resources and managing their integration into the team, defining and agreeing on deliverables and milestones, setting and controlling scope, as well as communicating status and vision to senior management and stakeholders.
The SAP Project Manager will also act as Integration Manager and will leads the definition and deployment of the SAP solution across all functional areas. He/she oversees the integration within SAP and defines any gaps that may exist with the customer’s current and future business design. He/she facilitates the determination of whether enhancements or changes are needed to the system to close these gaps or recommends process changes to the customer. He/she also coordinate the system design among the different staff members under his/her supervision.
- Maintain the overall project implementation plan.
- Provide quality assurance, work plan monitoring and updates to the stakeholders as per the project implementation methodology.
- Work with staff to validate the solution architecture; understand the high- level needs and overall SAP architecture (current and planned) and assumptions; review proposed solution architecture and redefine as necessary.
- Review and coordinate the completion of all project deliverables.
- Maintain a catalog of all issues related to the project.
- Identify, track and mitigate risk.
- Monitor time and expense budgets and take pro-active action as needed
- Conduct staff meetings and Steering Committee meetings as needed
- Provide configuration support consisting of configuration analysis and design of specific software functionality; check requirements that have already been defined; understand the requirements, give feedback based on SAP functionality, fine-tune requirements in preparation for detailed-level design.