|Published||April 26, 2016|
Location: Meadowlands Area, NJ
Right to Hire OR Permanent
Salary: 70 - 100K+ 10% Bonus / Rate would be open to discussion.
Broad Function and Purpose of Position:
This position will be responsible for design, development and technical support in areas SAP EDI with trading partners, SAP Integration with satellite systems and SAP Development in various SAP modules including SD, MM, WM and FI. The consultant will efficiently and effectively interact with business users, analysts, and other local and global IT Team members to translate their needs into detailed requirements and data interface solutions.
- Focus on trading partner driven requirements, coordinating development & system enhancements with the development and support staff and the maintenance and development of secured interfaces.
- Design, develop and maintain custom developments in SAP
- Document functional requirements / technical specifications and maintain current documentation
- Participate in testing at all levels; develop and execute test plans.
- Support and develop EDI interfaces with ERP (SAP) and External Trading Partners (including Automotive & Retail Customers)
- Communicate project status via work plans, issues lists and other forms of communication
- Drive process and system design for new implementations
- Provide Training to end users
- Provide Production Support