|Date Posted||May 21, 2016|
SAP P2P Functional Consultant - procure to pay
Location: Frisco TX 75034
Corp to Corp ,C2C, W2 position
• Participate in re-design and develop solutions as per the business needs.
• Experience in working on priority based incidents and meeting timelines
• Optimizing current business process across the development and production systems, review, approve and releasing activities globally as per our business process.
• Collaborative with business stake holders in governance to improve the value of delivery.
• Work on incidents and provide solutions within SLA’s.
• Interact with customers and update issues status to management team members
• Ability to work independently and capable of planning his work and able to articulate it into definable tasks with Good verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate MUST have excellent communication skills and understand ITIL/agile project management methodology
• Able to work in coordination with onsite/Offshore Team model
• 10+ years of experience in P2P in the areas of ECC & SCM modules primarily Logistics execution and planning
• 5+ years of experience in Serialization
• 5+ years of experience in Inventory management related with logistics
• Must have working knowledge with IS-Retail solution
• Good to have SAP OER experience
• Good to have working experience with HANA system.
• Must have strong hands-on SAP MM (Materials Management) experience with functions and configurations that are related to procurement / MRP / Inventory management / IDOC processing / user exists
• Good knowledge of the impacts on and by related functional areas, such as Operations, Materials Handling, Demand & Supply Planning, Accounts Payable, Data Management and be able to easily use the core MM functions related to Purchasing/Accounts Payable.
• Experience in Core Interface and Master Data transfer experience between ECC and SCM systems.
• Strong technical and functional knowledge and client-facing personality.
• Experience in support projects.
• should have good end-to-end Implementation experience