|Published||April 26, 2016|
|Location||Kansas City, MO|
Since 1903 our client has not only manufactured one of the best models of transportation for the automotive industry, they have fulfilled dreams of personal freedom. We are seeking to hire a highly-skilled SAP Material Analyst who can fit within our client’s customer led culture. Our client believes in investing in their people and communities. Because people are the only real long-term competitive advantage and their energy, and commitment is what has made our client successful.
Contract Dates: asap - 03/19/2018 * W2 Contract *
- Work closely with Leadership to develop and maintain standard work processes to effectively problem solve in support of improving the overall health of the system.
- SME for all end to end material flow processes and will have responsibility to recommend and present ongoing continuous improvement for processes (aprox. 30).
- Analyze and track SAP’s COGI and IDOC exception errors.
- Work closely with Supply Chain Operations, Materials Ops, Engineering, Finance and Plant Operations in identifying solutions to SAP system errors and recommending material flow and SAP process improvements. Leverage reports as needed for problem solving (i.e. aged opened transfer orders, PKMC, Pareto and JIT/downtime/breakdown).
- Primary KPI’s will include, but are not limited to the number of COGI and IDOC errors (with a trend downward) and time to resolution based on sustainable process improvements.