|Location||Lake Forest, IL|
|Date Posted||May 28, 2016|
SAP / IAM SECURITY ENGINEER
Are you excited by new technologies? Do you get a thrill from helping develop and launch new products? Would you like to work on the global stage? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Brief Overview of Position:
- Position type: Direct hire
- Location: LAKE FOREST, IL area
- Salary - Open (competitive based upon experience), Bonus, Benefits
RED SKY Consulting Candidate Referral Program! 2,500
- If you refer to us a skilled professional, we will link your name to that person for 18 months.
- If we employ or place that individual then we will pay 2,500!
As an SAP / IAM Security Engineer on the Companies Global Information Security Team, this individual will play a key role in developing, executing and supporting our SAP security model while adhering to standards set forth in Information Security.
- Lead SAP Security implementation of redesign project through full system development lifecycle
- Design and assess SAP GRC Access Control suite of programs, including:
- User provisioning
- Segregation of Duty and critical access rules set management
- Emergency access
- Assignment of mitigation controls
- Role Management
- Configuration of SAP SSO and implementation standards
- Perform Role proliferation analysis and work with the business partners to find opportunities to minimize role explosion, costs to maintain the roles, time to review the roles and other areas of opportunity for improvement
- Develop, enhance and oversee SAP security governance policies, procedures, processes and guidelines using leading industry practices
- Work within change management, IT Operations and SAP Business support to update and streamline guidelines ensuring all transports moved into production maintain system integrity
- Develop and drive the implementation of security best practices and standards to mature the SAP program
- Work as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Information Security team and management to identify and address SAP risks and areas of concerns
- Create job function based role standards across all SAP landscapes
- Maintain rule sets and job functions pertaining to SAP security roles in SAP Netweaver (ABAP & JAVA), Business Objects and HANA
- Manage SAP Security settings, update profiles, roles, permission sets, and object & field level access as necessary
- Streamline the processes of provisioning, updating and de-provisioning accounts
- Act as liaison with business units to promote security awareness and identify/recommend quality business processes that not only meet data protection and system resiliency requirements, but preserve a quality user experience
- Perform and review of SAP User License Audits performed via Solution Manager User License Workbench or other tools available in Information Security
- Occasional travel: Up to 10% to local offices
- Occasional weekend support: As required to support key project deadlines or future acquisition needs