|Published||March 25, 2016|
|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
vTech Solution has an amazing opportunity in Eden Prairie, MN! Are you an IT professional looking to work in a great environment for a growing company? Then look no further...
'vTech Solution' is the premier professional services company that delivers business and technology solutions through IT Consulting and Managed IT Staffing Services to the government and the commercial sectors. With an unparalleled history of on-time performance, cost-control and quality deliverable, vTech has provided the best of the best for nearly 8 years for corporate, federal, state and local government clients.
We are looking for an experienced SAP HANA Business Objects Developer in Eden Prairie, MN. Imagine being part of a team of experienced Technologists and Analysts who work on highly visible, technically challenging projects where you travel less than 25% of the time, have a schedule that allows work/life balance and where your contributions are recognized. As a Business Warehouse/Business Objects Developer (HANA), you will be responsible for configuration and support of SAP Business Warehouse in the SAP HANA environment.
- Application Development ECC/HANA/CRM/BW 7.3/BOBJ 4.1 Landscape.
- Source System Data Source Development (Both SAP BC and Custom) and Data Flow Development in BW leveraging SLA Models.
- ETL Models utilizing DSO, Cube and Multi Provider and Data Validation against Source Systems.
- Report Development utilizing BEx Tool set and Process Chain Development and Management.
- BOBJ Webi and Analysis for OLAP Development and BOBJ development through connection to BEx and Developed Universes.
- BW Application Support: Trouble shooting and repair recommendation and execution
- Business Engagement in conjunction with IT Business Analysts: Understand Business Process Flows, Define Requirements in conjunction with IT BA and SME’s and propose working reporting solutions. Design, Prototype and Build
- Maintain current working knowledge of tool set and ongoing enhancement: Attend workshops and training courses as necessary, Understand Reporting Application roadmaps and Make recommendations for future and current change.
- Assist with business change activities: Including UAT design, planning and execution and End user Training as necessary.