|Date Posted||May 26, 2016|
The position is responsible for implementing, supporting and monitoring the good use of global business applications - InGoal/PES* on logistic function and providing timely and necessary operational support as well as training to key users and end users in Americas region.
Mainly responsible for the implementing, monitoring, analyzing, operation support of INGOAL/PES and Business Systems Solutions in supply chain and production (inbound, production, outbound, EDI, invoice, etc.)
- Estimate impact on application during implementation phase of projects.
- Participate to implementation projects (Business processes gap analysis, application Configuration, Customization, Training, Data Migration, Go Live, HyperCare
- Provide key user trainings and user guide when needed.
- Perform acceptance / integration / non regression testing together with core team and key users
- Write & perform functional test cases consistent with test scenarios.
- Monitor and guide the key user test and user acceptance test, fix and follow up defects and troubles.
- Participate project meetings and update project status accordingly.
INGOAL/PES and business application operation support:
- Answer to ‘HOW TO’ question on the day to day ERP activity for plants, customer centers which are relevant.
- Conduct the level 2 or level 3 support for analysis of issues and problem solving and remind the best practices..
- Follow up user tickets, requests or calls under their resolution concerning user support, bug fix and enhancement.
- Follow up Application Maintenance Services activities for plants where needed.
- Complete detailed requirements for enhancement and communicate with core team if needed.
- Check periodically coherence of business application system.
- Propose preventive solutions/processes to improve quality and performance.
- Monitor interfaces with global and local applications.
- EDI flow follow-up, correction of blocked IDOCs and mappings, monitoring VAN communications.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and corrective action activities, ex. Internal/external audit, etc.
- Coordinate and organize key user networks, ensure knowledge sharing, advocate best practice and establish improvement plan.
Ordinary IT Tasks
- Provide IS&S operation reports and communicate with local management about issues, evolutions and improvement plan, etc.
- Provide support or collaborate with other business application team in the region as needed when integration of system and troubleshooting.
- Other duties as assigned
Basic Task or requirements:
- Must successfully complete all PLASTIC OMNIUM required training.
- Must comply with all work rules, policies and procedures.
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.