|Date Posted||May 27, 2016|
SAP Business Analyst
Publicly traded company in the healthcare industry is seeking an experienced Analyst that will be responsible for developing accounts payable metrics and reporting tools that will track and drive work flow efficiencies around the daily invoice and payment processing activities.
This position will require working closely with internal and external technical resources to test, troubleshoot and resolve all issues system and ERP issues as well as manage onsite administrative functions.
Job Duties Include:
- Ensures daily reporting processing metrics and queue levels is timely and accurate.
- Works closely with AP managers and supervisors to ensure indexers and exceptions processors are working through the queues efficiently
- Manage new system functionality, patches, and software upgrades have been properly tested before they are applied to the production environment.
- Assist with project initiatives, new development activities, and implementation of new technology.
- Recommend implementation targets to integrate changes to the production system.
- Recommend opportunities for process improvement and work with IT and AP management to implement new procedures to enhance processing efficiencies.
- Liaise between IT personnel and external technical resources
- Support Director to manage risk assessment and mitigation process for technical AP related projects and system enhancements.
- Other special duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Computer Science
- MBA or CPA a plus