SAP Basis Administrator
|Published||May 5, 2016|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
Plan, organize, supervise and participate in SAP system analysis, design and development for business applications.
- Develop solutions to identified system needs and problems.
- Prepare system specifications for new or revised system applications.
- Evaluate and integrate new technologies into system applications.
- Supervise systems/business analyst teams or act as lead in providing technical support over complex applications.
- Responsible for the administration of the SAP Systems. This includes installations, upgrades, security, sizing, support, enhancement packs, change management and system performance.
- Trouble shoot basis related issues.
- Responsible for creating user accounts and security profiles and authorizations.
- Function as liaison to systems/datacenter out-sourcer for changes to supporting hardware and software environment.
- Develop, support, and maintain cross-functional SAP archiving processes.
- Personnel Supervised: Supervise systems/business analyst teams or act as lead in providing technical support.
OTHER SIGNIFICANT FACTORS
- Maintain state of-the art information systems/SAP expertise through participation in in-house, as well as outside seminars, schools, and professional associations.
- Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of independence and flexibility and establish level of priority in assigned tasks.
- Ensure work is in compliance with policies and professional standards.
- Meet or exceed requirements relating to deadlines and attendance.
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and management within areas of responsibility.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.