|Date Posted||July 10, 2020|
Associate Director, Programmatic Marketing - Ad Agency (REMOTE)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $110,000
A bit about us:
We work with some of the biggest consumer brands in the world, delivering top-notch digital projects and solutions with a focus on consumer behavior and data analytics. Over the last 25 years, we have grown into one of the most recognized agencies in consumer advertising and digital marketing.
Due to continued company growth and client demand, we have an immediate need for an Associate Director to oversee our programmatic media team. Ideal candidates will have previous experience working for an advertising / marketing agency or MarTech consulting firm.
**We will either relocate you to Cincinnati or allow you work remotely! **
Why join us?
- Excellent employee benefits
- Chance to work on some of the biggest consumer brands in the world
- Opportunity to work remotely
What you need for this position:
* 5+ years of experience launching, optimizing, and measuring programmatic digital campaigns
* Advanced knowledge of DSPs, Programmatic Guaranteed, PMPs, data sources, and other advanced programmatic opportunities
* Familiarity with campaign planning tools (Google Analytics, adtech tools and platforms, DMPs )
* Strong experience with media tools (Nielsen, Simmons/MRI, ComScore, Kantar, and Telmar)
What you will be doing:
* Manage large and complex digital media and programmatic campaigns
* Responsible for the direction and growth of programmatic expertise across the media team
* Own programmatic strategy across several clients
* Launch and optimize campaigns through various DSPs
* Aggregate and analyze data to inform hypotheses and testing/learning plans across programmatic and other digital media campaigns
* Identify trends and translate findings into actionable recommendations
* Perform consumer and competitive research to understand our clients’ landscape, target audience behaviors, and KPIs
* Create client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other deliverables
* Participate in new business efforts
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.