|Date Posted||October 2, 2020|
We are seeking a Paid Media Marketing Manager for a one-year contract opportunity (remote now), based in Washington, DC.
Our client is seeking an individual who is experienced in digital advertising strategy and operations, and highly motivated with a diverse background in digital advertising vendor and campaign setup/management/optimization (ie: DV360 and Google Ads, Native Advertising, Social Media) to lead towards optimal performance (on-site actions).
This position is fast-paced and data intensive, with management of tracking and reporting and application of optimization techniques that leverage multiple data points. The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional skills in developing campaigns that support objectives and meet target audience needs, understanding priorities, be extremely organized; with great attention to detail, able to leverage their technical and optimization skills. Diligence and follow-through in working with team members is important. Candidate must have technical marketing knowledge of pixels.
• Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities, competing priorities and changing needs of client/department.
• Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 5 years of digital advertising experience creating and executing programmatic campaigns (including display, native, and video ads)
• Experience with various deal structures including CPM, CPA, CPC and knowledge of the unique nuances and structural characteristics of campaigns.
• Proficient with DSPs (DV360, Adobe), DMPs (Adobe, LiveRamp) and Ad Servers (Campaign Manager)
• Knowledge of remarketing and advanced targeting tactics, including dynamic creative, CRM, site retargeting, search retargeting, keyword contextual, affinity, look-a-like, etc.
• Google Marketing Platform Skillshop Certifications preferred
• Campaign Manager
• Display & Video 360
• Google Ads Display
• Experience with paid social platforms (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn) • Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Advanced Excel a plus (pivot tables, vlookups, index/match, etc.)