|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
ISO, a Verisk business, has been a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk since 1971. For a broad spectrum of commercial and personal lines of insurance, ISO provides statistical, actuarial, underwriting, and claims information and analytics; compliance and fraud identification tools; policy language; information about specific locations; and technical services. ISO serves insurers, reinsurers, agents and brokers, insurance regulators, risk managers, and other participants in the property/casualty insurance marketplace. To learn more about ISO please visit us at: www.verisk.com/iso. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.
ISO, a Verisk business, is seeking a driven marketing professional to join our personal lines marketing team. In this role, you will work directly with the Director of Marketing for Personal Lines to define and deliver capabilities and content for the enhancement of the web platform we use to tell our stories, engage our customers, and drive sales. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional. Your charter is to define and execute on prioritized digital marketing projects and features in-line with personal lines marketing priorities. In addition, the Marketing Strategist – Digital Marketing will work with internal stakeholders to oversee product-related messaging, communications, and campaigns that specifically drive the uptake and expansion of assigned products serving the personal insurance market. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, can juggle many tasks and deadlines, is passionate, customer-focused and enjoys balancing tactics and strategy.
Here you’ll be working with a group of accomplished high-level professionals while deepening your knowledge and skills with an ever-expanding breadth of projects and the opportunity to make independent decisions. We’re looking for someone who can understand complex concepts and communicate them authentically to various audiences via an array of messaging channels. In addition, the Marketing Strategist – Digital Marketing needs to be highly organized, able to learn quickly, and detail-oriented. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in digital marketing, marketing strategy, customer experience, or similar roles. If you desire an opportunity to apply your talent and enjoy collaborating and building relationships with colleagues, we want to talk to you!
• Define the business goals, roadmap, project scope, milestones, and desired outcomes for web content management that aligns with strategic marketing plans.
• Ideate, develop, and project manage marketing content and sales support materials, ensuring our product messages resonate with customers, grab their attention, inform/educate effectively, and reflect a consistent and evolving story about ISO.
• Constructively communicate and collaborate across multiple levels and disciplines to meet milestones for delivery.
• Leverage design and content resources to execute effectively on objectives and use resources efficiently.
• Deliver a comprehensive summary of performance metrics, areas of potential improvement and apply findings to future efforts.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or other digital marketing-related field or equivalent experience required
• 5+ years of marketing experience with deep understanding of digital marketing, web analytics, and SEO.
• Demonstrated success of marketing strategy development and implementation.
• Web content development and management experience.
• Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and CRM software.
• Strong optimization skills for website landing pages, conversion processes, and campaigns.
• Research skills for gathering, organizing, reporting, and presenting actionable insights from data analysis.
• Outstanding attention to detail and exhibit a commitment to excellence.
• Strong project management and organizational skills; must be highly organized and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines and changing priorities
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to travel 5-10%
• Direct working knowledge of Episerver or similar CMS solutions
• P/C Insurance or Financial Services industry experience
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.