|Location||Portland, OR, OR|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2021|
Alma builds critical SIS tooling for K-12 schools that significantly improves school operations and empowers educators to foster better student outcomes … so we can create the greatest generation of educators, so that they can create the greatest generation of students.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who’ll research and identify ways to acquire new clients.
Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior, analyzing historic marketing data to inform future marketing efforts, and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience administering and utilizing Pardot to create lead generation, have experience with PPC campaigns, and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data from platforms such as Salesforce and Pardot.
Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently as we target our audience through successful campaigns.
- Candidate ideally works from our Portland headquarters. Other locations in the US will also be considered for remote work
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Measure ROI of advertising/marketing campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to help identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Prepare comprehensive reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results that are clear and understandable
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, using various platforms such as Salesforce and Pardot
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding current and past marketing initiatives
- Track and forecast trends in marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies. Identify gaps and potential opportunities.
- Highly analytical, quantitatively focused, and enthusiastic about uncovering insights through data
- Deep understanding of Salesforce and Pardot interaction and data extraction
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, Google Suite
- Experience with project management tool, such as Asana
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well with other people
- Proficiency in English
- A creative yet practical mind
A note to candidates -
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Submit resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com
(Please, no phone calls)