|Date Posted||November 13, 2019|
In this role you will manage the planning, execution and optimization of paid display, digital video, and social marketing campaigns across major publishers and networks. This will include both Residential and SMB (small and medium sized business) customer segments to drive maximum ROI for the organization.
You will have the opportunity to work on cross-functional teams and to build relationships with other internal departments. It is expected that you will be a fast-paced, self-motivated person who is detail oriented, deliver results with precision, and is able to keep multiple initiatives moving simultaneously.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a multi-million dollar digital advertising budget; ensure maximum return on investment; coordinate and execute against monthly budget forecast.
- Oversee external agency team; providing strategy direction; optimizing performance and effectively prioritize agency resources.
- Work with external ad ops team to ensure test and optimization learning is applied to ad trafficking
- Educates agency on new promotions and product developments; leads projects to bring these developments to market.
- Analyze individual campaign performance to derive actionable insights to improve performance on conversion rates – then own the execution of these new ideas, start to finish, with feedback from agency/peers/manager/executives.
- Produce post-campaign reports and analysis, including recommendations for improvement and expansion. Be able to present results at cross-functional meetings.
- Leverage industry and trade knowledge to influence current and future business plans and strategies and drive digital marketing innovation.
- Be a thought leader and share best practices throughout the organization.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge:
- 4+ years’ experience in acquisition-first digital media buying and management
- An in-depth understanding of key industry metrics and the ability to recognize how they drive the business (e.g. CPC, CTR, CPA, CVR, CPM, ARPU, and Quality Score).
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to make recommendations based on analysis and expertise.
- Experience with managing external agencies and vendors.
- Direct experience in search and ad trafficking, ad operations, and pixel management.
- Tech savvy and experienced in using digital marketing tracking and management tools. e.g. Google Ads (Adwords), Search Ads 360 (DS), Display & Video 360 (DBM), Microsoft Bing Ads, Yahoo! Gemini, GDN, and BrightRoll DSP
- Knowledgeable about current social marketing trends, advertising tactics, and CPA business models.
- Prior experience working with a department budget and managing agency expenditures.
- Familiarity with Online Analytics platforms, preferably Adobe Analytics
- Ability to collaborate with peers, vendors, and external agencies.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Strong, clear and straight forward verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to think strategically.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot table, V-looks ups, simple formulas)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline and/or an equivalent experience required.
Related Work Experience
3-5 years Managing Digital Marketing Programs
(e.g. Search Marketing, Display, Native, Social)
- Knowledge of cable, internet, mobile, and telecommunications products and services.
- Experience marketing B2C (Business to Consumer)
- Experience marketing B2B (Business to Business) with a focus on small to medium size businesses.
Office environment – Stamford, CT based
Travel as required