|Published||June 28, 2023|
Service Champions is a fast-growing Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning company that is driven by our 7 Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Punctuality, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, and Accountability, as well as our “Good Deeds for Free" brand promise.
Voted one of the Top Workplaces in Orange County for 7 straight years, we emphasize a culture of personal growth, self-determination, a healthy work-life balance, and providing an environment where one can thrive in one’s creativity and strengths. Our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, and we are looking to reinforce our Digital Marketing team with a knowledgeable, resourceful, and analytical individual.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing all aspects of the companys digital marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to the companys website, and generate high-quality leads for our sales team. The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the entire marketing team, sales, and operations teams to ensure that all digital marketing efforts align with the overall business strategy. This role will manage a team of digital marketers.
This is an exempt position reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns including email marketing, social media, SEO, and PPC advertising.
- Manage the companys social media presence, including written content creation, video production, and social media advertising.
- Analyze and report on campaign data, including website traffic, engagement rates, and conversion rates.
- Identify areas for optimization and recommend changes to campaigns and strategies.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and agencies, such as web developers and marketing agencies.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices, and incorporate them into our marketing strategies.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, business or related is preferred, but not necessary.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience managing a team of digital marketers.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on social media and PPC advertising, preferably at an agency or agency-like environment
- Strong analytical skills, with experience analyzing and reporting on campaign data (GA4, GSC, GTM, GDS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation platforms and CRMs like Hubspot and ServiceTitan
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices and website optimization techniques
- Familiarity with the HVAC industry or other technical industries is a plus
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and type
- Speaking and hearing ability; heavy communication through talking and listening to employees and clients directly as well as through telephone conversations to resolving issues
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- May lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.