|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Position: Manager Digital Marketing
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Possible Full-Time
Status: Freelance/ possible Full-Time
Rate: Up to $39 an hour / DOE
Our tech client, has a freelance need for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive their online customer acquisition efforts by leading their digital advertising strategy; executing and managing campaigns; optimizing landing pages; and using analytics to measure, refine and optimize campaign performance.
Channels/tactics include, but are not limited to, search engine marketing/PPC, ABM, retargeting, paid social and affiliate advertising.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who knows how to collaborate with internal marketing colleagues, other departments and SEM/SEO partners.
Required for the Manager of Digital Marketing:
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience mentoring peers and/or managing people
- Knowledge of options and opportunities to advertise the organizations products, services, and reputation.
- Knowledge of tools, techniques for collecting and analyzing information about existing or potential markets and market needs.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize customer personas in designing targeted campaigns.
- Familiarity with marketing automation such as Eloqua, Pardot or Marketo.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Healthcare market experience a plus.
This is a 100% remote, freelance opportunity slated to last 6 months or more.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]