|Date Posted||May 1, 2021|
The Position: Manager - Digital Marketing
Location: Mattress Warehouse Corporate Office - Maryland
Address: 4949 New Design Road, Frederick MD 21703
The Digital Marketing Manager is an essential role in leading the Mattress Warehouse brand across paid marketing programs to drive new customer acquisition, traffic & sales online and in-stores. Position will oversee performance to drive full marketing funnel from brand awareness to conversion across Paid Search, Display, Video, Paid Social & e-mail channels. Reviews performance results across all tactics and KPI's to continually report results optimize programs.
Manage all Paid Search, Display, Video, Paid Social & e-mail marketing efforts.
- Manage and prioritize acquisition and retention driving digital campaigns across all sales channels (Ecommerce and stores) and extended brand programs.
- Oversee Search and Media marketing programs by planning and implementation of programs with team and agency partners.
- Oversees e-mail programs to continually drive increased traffic and sales in stores and online. Define affiliate marketing goals to support customer acquisition, retention and transaction goals.
- Forecasts traffic targets and budgets needs to meet sales plans. Adjusts distribution of budget in season maximize efficiency of spend.
- Analyzes digital marketing programs daily, weekly, monthly and seasonally and adjusts to improve ROAS. Makes recommendations based on metrics and input from each sales channel or extended brand program on their digital marketing plans.
- Conducts on-going review of refinements to determine best practices as they relate to the brand objectives and recommends next steps digital program evolution.
- Works with leadership to project media spend & impact.
- Leads weekly and monthly business reviews, monitoring growth trends and measuring all marketing campaigns through to ROAS.
- Partners with agency teams to create insights that lead to marketing efficiency and scaling of the acquisition programs.
- Partners across marketing organization to develop collaborative campaigns.
- Partners with internal creative to develop and produce creative assets for campaigns.
Launch innovative programs
- Identify new channels of opportunity for incremental customer growth.
- Continue to test and learn across all programs to drive customer engagements and personalized experiences.
- Be a key Subject Matter Expert for the organization on all aspects of digital marketing. Stay current on technology opportunities, new partners entering the market and trends both in and outside of the retail market.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing related field.
- Experience: 2 to 3 years Marketing experience across paid search, display and paid social. Retail experience is preferred.
Preferred Requirements ( Skills And Abilities)
- Proven expertise acquiring customers and driving revenue through SEM/Google Shopping, Paid Social, Re-targeting and Programmatic marketing spend.
- Proven experience working with analytic resources to measure marketing impact. (Google Analytics, Adobe).
- Experience of local marketing is a plus.
- Extremely well organized and high attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively interact across business functions to deliver effective marketing programs.
- Extremely curious and actively seeks to test, learn and iterate