|Date Posted||March 20, 2021|
AMSURG, the Envision Healthcare solution for ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), collaborates with physicians and health systems across the country to provide and promote quality patient care. We are the nationally recognized leader in the strategic and operations management of ASCs that deliver high quality, high value, same-day surgical services in medical specialties ranging from Gastroenterology to Ophthalmology and Orthopedics, providing a superior patient experience. Launched in 1992 as an ASC industry pioneer, AMSURG is currently partnered with nearly 2,000 specialty physicians providing outpatient surgical services in more than 250 facilities and one surgical hospital in 34 states and the District of Columbia.
The Digital Marketing Manager will creatively manage various online marketing tools and work with internal teams to coordinate the delivery of the Company’s message.
We are looking for a creative, agile Digital Marketing Manager to work on our AMSURG Marketing team. It's a generalist role, where you get to work on lots of things and new ideas are encouraged.
A local presence in Nashville is preferred. With the right qualifications we may consider a remote solution.
- Work with Marketing team, Creative, Analytics, and all internal business stakeholders to manage and execute digital marketing programs and assets;
- Recommend website changes based on insights drawn from site analysis and competitive market analysis that will improve overall results and the customer experience;
- Assist team in building and optimizing digital marketing programs across SEM, SEO, and, social and email with a goal of accelerating customer/patient conversion;
- SEO analysis and implementation (where feasible) for AMSURG external-facing web sites;
- Manage brand reputation and business listings for AMSURG’s ASCs;
- Act as a data champion for digital platforms and decision-making around content, marketing and other communications, using analytics platforms such as Google Analytics;
- Work cross functionally to coordinate new digital lead generation and email marketing programs;
- Manage all PPC and Google Ads campaigns, tracking results and ROI through Google Analytics;
- Lead integration of digital data sources for reporting purposes; work closely with IT to integrate relevant digital metrics into data visualization tools;
- Assist in creating assets, content, and messaging;
- Understand and follow brand guidelines for digital marketing;
- Adhere to Information Security Policies and ensure that AMSURG is as secure as possible;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in digital analytics, personalization, targeting and industry best practices to ensure the delivery of advanced, innovative solutions focused on improving AMSURG digital reach;
- Regular and reliable attendance;
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Experience with inbound digital marketing, search programs, paid media, content syndication;
- Experience with digital marketing analytics and reporting tools;
- Experience executing best practices in multiple digital functions including; web development, acquisition marketing (email, banner ads, online video, paid search and SEO, etc.), and web analytics;
- Knowledge of web fundamentals including web design principles and approaches, impact of various technical design choices, and their impact on the user experience;
- Experience working in the healthcare sector a plus;
- Experience working in CMS systems;
- Strong project management/organizational skills required;
- Must be comfortable in a work-from-home environment;
- Must meet company basic standards for working remotely.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year College or University in Marketing or a related field and 3+ years of digital marketing experience or account management within a digital agency; or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Microsoft Office Suite;
- Google Ads MCC;
- Facebook Business Manager;
- Adobe Design.
Must be able to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining a professional, courteous manner. Must be able to work well with others. Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Must be detail oriented and organized. High integrity, including maintenance of confidential information. Must be able to exercise good judgment and positively influence and lead others, including handling confrontations with poise and efficiency. Based on business need, the ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends as approved in advance.
Must pass a background check and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.