|Date Posted||August 26, 2020|
Working Independently, the Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for leading and managing the execution of digital marketing campaign performance and strategies. Providing direct supervision to a team of 2-4 individual contributors and consultants, this position will be responsible to direct and manage relationships with paid search agencies and affiliate platform and partners to develop, implement, track and optimize GameStop’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels to achieve profitable omnichannel sales growth. This leader will need to plan, forecast and manage digital media spend and manage day to day paid media operations to maximize ROAS; communication; and executive reporting of business performance based on paid media spend.
This position will interact with senior leaders frequently to share business results, strategic and tactical recommendations and options to achieve business objectives. Working independently, autonomy and decision making will be necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Cross organizational collaboration to ensure delivery of business expectations and changing needs
- Mentor, lead and develop others to assume advanced roles.
- Lead planning, strategy, execution, and measurement of digital marketing campaigns by consistently developing the strategic framework to acquire traffic and generate planned sales demand across all digital channels using paid search and affiliate program.
- Drive optimization and ROI analysis on all digital paid media from middle-funnel programmatic display, paid social, google display network to highly targeted lower funnel tactics.
- Lead and approve Agency recommendations for investment of media and proactively manage affiliate program based on sales and profit target on behalf of GameStop.
- Act as thought leader in the performance marketing space, including maintaining knowledge of new technologies and marketing channels to increase sales target. Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Oversee the media investment planning process related to paid search and affiliate program on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Monitor paid media spend by ensuring that spend levels are based on forecast and meeting sales and profit target.
- Lead SEO strategy and conduct detailed keyword research to identify new opportunities for expanded audience reach via SEM and organic SEO .
- Measure and report business performance, insights and learnings of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Collaborate with product, site merchandisng and operations teams to create relevant landing pages, improve site and product content and optimize user experience to reduce ecommerce site bounce rate and increase conversion.
- Partner and collaborate with internal and external partners to facilitate the launch of integrated marketing campaign and ensure that GameStop’s digital channels are aligned with corporate priorities.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor’s degree with a regionally accredited program or 5+ years relevant work experience
- 5+ years of related management experience
- 8+ years of related experience. 12+ years for educational equivalency
- 5+ years of retail or ecommerce experience is required
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords & Analytics and familiarity with industry tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Optimizely) related to paid search and affiliate marketing
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree is preferred