|Date Posted||May 23, 2020|
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Manager, Digital Marketing in ourÂ Cambridge, MAÂ office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Manager, Digital Marketing working on the Bleeding Disorders Marketing team, you will be empowered toÂ be innovativeÂ and creative, and a typical day will include:
- This person will be part of the US Hematology Portfolio Strategy Team to develop and execute key integrated digital marketing programs.
- This role will work closely with the Portfolio Strategy, Education/Evidence and Brand teams to define, lead and execute digital marketing projects in support of building the Hematology bleeding disorders community and the portfolio brand marketing objectives.
- Design, execute, maintain and optimize digital marketing channels including social media, search engine marketing (SEM), online media, online advertising and bleeding disorders community web properties in partnership with agency experts that align with the organization's business objectives and marketing strategy
- Work with Business Insights and Operations to develop appropriate research/user testing to identify customer/market trends and insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Measure, analyze and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and channels, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and develop recommendations for program enhancement
- Manage and track budgets, timelines and vendors to deliver programs on time and within forecasted spend
- Deliver reporting on a regular cadence and build efficient processes for socializing program updates across the Hematology franchise
- Manage the company's relationships with key social media influencers and integrate social influencer programs into the franchise portfolio digital marketing strategies
- Collaborate with internal Takeda partners to optimize annual bleeding disorders awareness events
- Collaborate across marketing teams, advocacy, corporate communications, sales, legal and compliance and external vendors to manage digital marketing workstreams and brand plans
- Own and manage Portfolio Strategy digital marketing material review in Takedaâs promotional (PRT) review process
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelorsâ Degree required
- Minimum 5+ years of digital marketing experience with increasing responsibility in healthcare and/or at a digital agency
- Consumer digital marketing experience in a commercial pharmaceutical or innovative life sciences organization preferred
- Experience partnering with disease state advocacy groups to optimize digital marketing programs preferred
- Deep understanding of digital marketing analytics and a test-learn-iterate mindset
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn products and brand strategies and tie to patient digital journey
- Experience in management of expenses and ROI with agencies, vendors, and across initiatives
- Expertise in SEM, social, online media and advertising, and website development and how to build an integrated multi-channel digital platform
- Keen understanding of effective management of multi-channel digital agency partnerships
- Ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally and synthesize inputs across multiple projects and brand strategies
- Ability to translate market trends and consumer needs/insights to strategy
- Ability to think big picture but also manage execution of multiple tactics by engaging key stakeholders within Takeda and with agency partners
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written and leadership skills across functions, organizational levels and cultures to help deliver business results
- Knowledge of FDA Marketing Compliance, PhRMA Guidelines and the Sunshine Act
- Requires approximately 25-30% travel
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, conferences and will include overnight travel (as appropriate based on Takeda employee health safety guidance).
- Weekend travel may be required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takedaâs Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law â Supplement - www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.