|Published||March 16, 2016|
W2 Candidates only, can transfer Visa, open ended, multi-year contract
Reasons to apply for this position in order to work for one of the top 10 company of Fortune 500:
- The Company's extraordinary heritage, Their leading brands and the global scale of what they do;
- The challenge of meaningful work - their unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
• Good Delivery and Lead Management skills
• Must have solid understanding of MDM architectures and business processes.
• Prior project implementation experience w/ an MDM tool/system such as Riversand, Orchestra Network SAP, HANA, Tibco.
• Should have managed and successfully implemented multi-million dollar MDM project(s)
• Should be able to manage multiple parallel releases and seamlessly manage dependencies and constraints across releases
• Technically should be able to understand the solution, Functional understanding on Customer, Vendor, Product
• 15 years overall IT experience
• 6-8 years on MDM architecture and Delivery positions
• Exposure to working with teams across multi locations including offshore and multi time zones
• PMP / ITIL certs are good to have