|Published||May 3, 2016|
Who We Are
Cott is one of the world's largest producers of beverages on behalf of retailers, brand owners and distributors. Cott produces multiple types of beverages in a variety of packaging formats and sizes, including carbonated soft drinks, 100% shelf stable juice and juice-based products, clear, still and sparkling flavored waters, energy products, new age beverages, and ready-to-drink teas, as well as alcoholic beverages for brand owners. With approximately 4,000 employees, Cott operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Mexico. Cott also develops and manufactures beverage concentrates which it exports to over 50 countries around the world.
Cott seeks an SAP FICO functional professional (CO emphasis) who is able to make an immediate impact to the organization by developing best practice SAP FICO solutions and promoting SAP FICO standard functionality to support and guide our diverse business teams.
This position will research and resolve production support issues, develop functional specifications from business requirements and coordinate development (ABAP&BW) and technical support and contribute to overall software architecture and process solutions for SAP FICO. The individual will be responsible for the solution and design, system configuration, testing the solutions, creating deliverables related to the project(s) and assisting in post implementation support.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Responsible for solving complex problems; design, configure, test and implement solutions for the SAP FICO module
- Participate in gathering requirements, including leading, designing and providing guidance on recommendations
- Transform business requirements into system specifications to meet requirements
- Effectively lead assigned projects, manage deadlines, manage business communication and provide status updates
- Configure the system according to solution design
- Perform Project Manager duties for functional projects
- Manage IT testing and coordinate user testing of SAP solutions
- Participate in IT department process improvement activities
- Maintain a high level of functional competency regarding standard configuration and SAP functionality by staying aware of new trends & future enhancements
- Help document and coordinate go-live activities, perform post go-live support and transition project(s) to long term support
- Create business process diagrams as necessary
- Provide production support for FICO on a continuing basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel 25% domestically
- On call availability 24/7