|Published||June 29, 2023|
|Location||El Segundo, CA|
This opening is part of Infineon's Internship program. The Internship Program gives you the opportunity to gain enriching and diverse experiences and work side by side with experienced leaders to power your career. #AmericasInterns
In your new role you will:
- Support IR HiRel's digital marketing and marketing communications initiatives, including content marketing, events, social media
- Coordinate website digital content, such as product and application landing pages and quality assurance of the site, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and cross-linking opportunities
- Help with content marketing, such as presentations, emails, social media posts, ads and infographics
- Support events, such as webinars and trade shows
- Gain hands-on experience in inbound and outbound digital marketing
- Practice creative skills
- through content creation used across multiple channels
- Practice SEO and web analytics
- Learn about KPI measurement and performance through data analytics
- Strengthen professional, communications, and analytical skills
You are best equipped for this task if you are/have:
- Junior level or higher working towards a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, mass communications or other related fields of study (recent graduates considered)
- 0-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
- Language and software skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Soft skills according to behavior model
- Interest in technology
- Strong project management skills
- Experience writing for a school newspaper is a bonus
- Able to work PT/FT during the fall
- Candidate must be located in the El Segundo, CA area.
Infineon Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. IR HiRel, part of Infineon PSS, is a leader in high-reliability, rad hard power management and RF solutions for space and other extreme environments.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power sources and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of "things" and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
- We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities -
Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
At Infineon we are a compassionate, confident, and pioneering group of individuals who are daring to dive into the world's biggest challenges with imagination and an open-mind. We come from different backgrounds with varying levels of expertise, yet we respect one another as equals. We recognize that there are big challenges ahead for our planet-we're compelled and excited to join the quest for a better future, and we hope you are too!
This position not quite right for you? Check out other opportunities to help shape the future with us: Americas Career Landing Page
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
IR HiRel Products Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.
Wage range that the company expects to pay for a qualified candidate:
Minimum of $23.50 per hour
Maximum of $32.50 per hour
Hourly rate will depend on the highest level of education completed.