|Published||June 10, 2023|
Intern - Digital Marketing
800 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Friday, June 2, 2023
Position: Digital Marketing Intern
Department: Digital Marketing
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
Status: Intern (Non-exempt)
Tepper Sports & Entertainment, the parent company for the NFL's Carolina Panthers and Charlotte FC, is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern who will primarily focus on marketing analytics while contributing to each fundamental aspect of digital marketing, including email marketing, performance marketing, and websites/apps. This team member will be a forward-thinking, inquisitive, analytical mind, working at the intersection of marketing and data to understand marketing campaign analytics to drive greater revenue and optimization. This role is designed to develop a strong digital marketing foundation across multiple disciplines.
- Work closely with all departments to deep dive into digital marketing data and provide leadership with actionable insights
- Analyze Panthers.com and CharlotteFootballClub.com web data using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Develop a process for gathering and maintaining Panthers and Charlotte FC app data
- Report on web and app performance and provide actionable insights to the team for improving user experience, conversion, etc.
- Partner with marketing leaders to support efforts through strategic analysis, tracking performance vs. goals, and providing recommendations and insights for current and future campaigns
- Learn and assist with all functions of digital marketing, including email marketing, performance marketing, and our portfolio of websites and mobile apps.
- Other duties assigned as necessary
- Demonstrate interest, curiosity, and willingness to learn all aspects of digital marketing, in and around marketing analytics
- Passion for the current advertising landscape with an understanding of emerging trends
- Full understanding of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and some Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Football Club, and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Proficiency in web analytics tools such Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics and data visualization platforms (Tableau, Looker Studio)
- Project-based examples of analyzing data to achieve progress, improvement, and/or strategic optimization
- Experience within a fast-paced industry
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve the desired outcome
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization, and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, project management, and communication skills
- Agile and able to respond effectively to the rapidly changing needs of a fast-paced / high-growth organization
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information carefully and with sensitivity.
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment
- Lift at least 20 pounds
This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions) and remotely as assigned by management and based on current business needs.
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- 800 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA