|Location||Mount Kisco, NY|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2019|
Responsible for developing, optimizing, executing, and analyzing online marketing programs to effectively represent and communicate the hospital's services to internal and external audiences. A critical element of this role is to manage and continuously enhance external websites. Works with web-developers to oversee and manage main website and 11 micro websites.
Works with Director of Marketing to plan and execute all digital marketing, including: social media, display, website, PPC and SEM.
Responsible for digital and social media and reputation management. Oversee the execution of social media strategy and campaigns. Lead development, maintenance and monitoring of hospital presence across multiple social media platforms. Effectively represent and communicate the NWH brand, and engage the social media community around timely health topics of interest aligned with NWH business strategy.
Data and Reporting:
- Tracks results, analyzes and reports on performance of all digital channels
- Assist with marketing reporting presentations for business reviews and updates
- Identifies trends, opportunities, and/or adjustments to marketing campaigns and website based on data for better optimization
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing role with a brand, agency, or publishing organization
- Hands-on experience managing digital audience acquisition programs
- Expertise with the following digital tactics: SEM, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Onsite Conversion Optimization, SEO and PPC
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage and convert
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, strong attention to detail and can skillfully manage several complex projects with multiple moving parts.
- Experience managing agency relationships and coordinating work with outside vendors.
- Entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, and experimental in the approach to problem solving, with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with the ability to write clearly and concisely
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.