|Date Posted||May 19, 2016|
Revolution Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a SAP PP/SD Functional Analyst, with strength in Pricing and experience in Master Data, with a Fortune 500 Leader!
This position participates in the implementation of the Operations Solution which supports and enables sales and direct purchasing processes. The SAP Operations team’s functional coverage includes purchasing, planning, production, quality, storage, shipment execution (inbound and outbound), and transportation planning. Specific to this position will be a good understanding of the listed areas with an in depth understanding of process order execution, troubleshooting and master data.
- Supports deployment activities including requirement gathering, documentation, training, testing, troubleshooting, data validation, and issue resolution.
- Maintain quality of solutions that meet or exceed defined business requirements.
- Requirements Gathering - Assess Business Unit/Function needs, clearly eliciting, translating, and documenting business, functional and non-functional requirements and communicating to reach agreement.
- Process and System Analysis - Communicate and clarify the requirements to the design and development resources.
- Collaborate with the BU/Function and key project SMEs to track progress, and prioritize business requirements after reaching agreement and then ensuring alignment with process advisors and BU/Functions.
- Use general to deep knowledge to translate business requirements for low to medium complexity design specifications within at least one process, data, or technology area.
- Ability to establish strong, trusted relationships with the business partners.