|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
Director Online CRM & Web
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati embarks upon its third century - building on the past and defining the future by leading urban, public universities into a new era of innovation and impact through its strategic direction, Next Lives Here. Underscoring the power of creativity, ingenuity, invention and inclusion, what's Next will accelerate our unrivaled momentum, evidenced by eight straight years of record enrollment and rankings that include placement among America's top 100 public universities by U.S. News & World Report. Home to a diverse student body of nearly 47,000 and more than 4,200 distinguished faculty, the university combines its Research 1 (Very High Research Activity) Carnegie Classification with a physical setting that The New York Times recently acclaimed as "the most ambitious campus design program in the country.
About UC Online
Distance learning is an ever-growing segment of the University of Cincinnati's student population, and UC Online (UCO) is the catalyst for that growth, enhancing enrollment for the programs we support every semester. Valuing integrity, excellence, connection, accountability, and innovation, we seek to improve, add efficiencies, and reduce barriers to student learning. UCO delivers a world-class experience for students seeking online flexibility and UC quality. From inquiry to graduation, we push the boundaries of what is possible and drive innovation in online education. With a student-centric approach and a data-driven decision-making model, we support students through the online lifecycle of program discovery, participation, and degree attainment. Our students realize their hope for a better future through real-life learning at an institution with a legacy of research, innovation, and accomplishment.
Direct UC Online's website and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Lead all facets of online CRM and web process automation, including website development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), CRM maintenance, and integration of the tools supporting these functions.
- Direct a team of CRM and Web Managers and students to manage the website, CRM, email, and reporting tools that support the work of UC Online.
- Serve as a senior liaison between UC Online personnel and external vendors responsible for tracking leads, lead source attribution, and process automation for prospective and currently enrolled students.
- Manage operations of the UC Online website, including content management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, analytics, and API integrations. Responsible for the overall user experience (UX), user interface (UI) and training for UC Online's website.
- Direct and lead the CRM solution, including automations, data field maintenance, administration and training, integrations and software maintenance budget.
- Promote and direct the use of the website and CRM to support online marketing research, forecasting prospective student enrollment.
- Assist the Asst Vice Provost Online Enrollment with managing the total internal marketing budget and associated expenditures.
- Assist the Asst Vice Provost Online Enrollment with managing external vendor relationships and performance. Serve as the single point of contact for assigned vendors.
- Work with other functional directors to develop strategies for enhancing student recruiting and reenrollment processes via the CRM. Proactively identify opportunities for strategy refinement.
- May provide direct and/or indirect supervision to exempt and non-exempt staff (i.e., hiring/firing, performance evaluations, disciplinary action, approve time off, etc.).
- Perform related duties based on departmental need.
- Seven (7) years of experience managing a website or technical experience including HTML and content development.
- Experience with SEO and CRM systems.
Additional Qualifications Considered
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Marketing, or a relevant field.
- Experience managing an enterprise-level CRM (e.g., Salesforce).
- Knowledge of web coding languages and principles (e.g., HTML, PHP).
- Experience with website analytics platforms (Google Analytics) and SEO.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on-campus activities and services.
Interested candidates, please go to: https://bit.ly/3Bml0Yl
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.