|Location||Evesham Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2020|
The Marketing Director develops and implements direct to the consumer campaigns and projects across multiple channels. The Director develops project plans, provides reporting and builds the organizational processes to effectively implement and manage marketing deliverables with an emphasis on the digital space. This includes working across the organization with emphasis in working with Sales to meet goals. This position provides support to team members, and is accountable for creating and documenting the detailed project components such as: project plans, analytics, compliance requirements, issues, instructions, testing, execution, etc. Projects are typically of high complexity and strategic importance to the organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain project plans for large multi-faceted Marketing campaigns
- Work with creative partners to develop new and update existing creatives for email marketing, digital advertising, landing page testing and search programs (both PPC and SEO)
- Work with legal liaisons to manage required compliance updates for existing creatives
- Maintain organization and communications of legal requirements to team.
- Prepare documentation and provide status updates to team and senior management
- Develops lists of action items, next steps, and routes goals and objectives to necessary stakeholders
- Create and perform cost benefit analysis, and manage vendor relationships as required
- Prepare presentations for strategic updates
- Assists with organizational and administrative tasks to support growth
- Maintain documentation and schedules, keep files and department organization
- Ensures deliverables are met on time
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position supervises the manager of digital campaigns.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree in business, marketing, communications or related field is preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of progressively more responsible digital project management and marketing experience
- Excellent understanding of project management concepts & processes obtained through experience or formal training
- Excellent critical thinking, prioritization, organizational, and project planning skills
- Possesses analytical ability with a strong proactive approach, great attention to detail, and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task while working independently and/or in a group
- Experience across multiple marketing channels including: Digital channels (Email, Digital Display, Search), Telemarketing and Direct Mail channels strongly preferred
- Experience in consumer Financial Services direct marketing campaign management a plus
- Excellent verbal / written communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency on Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
- 5 - 10 years of experience with hands-on digital marketing for a D2C business.
- Success developing and implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns with measurable results.
- Strong knowledge of current digital marketing landscape, as well as future trends, with the ability to interpret and apply new trends to support programs
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans