Director, Digital Marketing
|Published||February 10, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world's most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified's machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified is seeking a success-driven Director of Digital Marketing to lead our digital marketing team. This role will be a key member of the growth marketing leadership team responsible for developing and implementing digital media strategies to help achieve Riskified's business goals.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is metrics-driven, and has proven experience planning and executing innovative programs across new and existing channels (both paid and organic) and interacting with large cross-functional teams. If you are adept in liaising with key business partners, external agencies, and global teams to align all stakeholders around a common goal while leading a team that manages all aspects of full-funnel paid and organic media campaigns and nurture paths including strategy, planning, execution, optimization, and measurement this role is for you.
What You'll Be Doing
* Drive and optimize global digital marketing acquisition programs based on awareness, demand generation, return on ad spend, and engagement through all available digital channels
* Accountable for campaign effectiveness and efficiency
* Analyze details of marketing channel efficiency: cost, performance, and new opportunities
* Able to effectively communicate with advertising partners to efficiently drive campaign performance
* Implement and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize for conversion and other performance marketing metrics
* Deliver an immersive brand experience experience by contributing to the ad creative process and drive creative performance learnings across the buyers' journey
* Collaborate and build relationships with marketing and operations teams across Riskified
* Maintain a thorough understanding of the global market, account acquisition trends, and competitive landscape
* Monitor the effectiveness of paid media investments and nurture paths and implement ongoing improvements to drive business impact
* Report on progress against goals and relevant paid media marketing and nurture metrics for in-depth business reviews and reports for senior leadership
* Manage team of talented digital marketers, collaborate with internal stakeholders, and manage external agency resources
* 10-12+ years progressive digital marketing experience, in house and/or agency, at least 5 years in people management
* Lead with a digital first mindset and leverage data-driven digital marketing strategies in demand creation and pipeline acceleration
* Detail oriented with strong program management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically with experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
* Proven ability to lead, influence, align and inspire cross-functional teams, including those who are not direct reports
* Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas
* Expertise in digital marketing best practices and martech landscape, including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, 6Sense, Pathfactory and other digital platforms
* Metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills to measure impact and determine improvements with strong understanding of marketing measurement and testing methodologies
* Adept at building and managing relationships with external media partners and agencies
* Strong written and oral communication skills with experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
* Experience using data analyzation tools, like Tableau and Microsoft Excel to analyze results
The base salary range for this position is $165,000-$185,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, out value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply to learn more about what we have to offer.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We're looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
* Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote (3 days per week) and in-office (2 days per week) for all our team members.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
* Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
* Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
* Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
* Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
* Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
* Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
* Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Reuters: General Atlantic-backed Riskified valued at $4.3 bln in NYSE debut
Fortune Magazine: Riskified named Best Workplaces in New York for 2022
The Muse: Q&A with Sales Enablement Manager Benedikt Parstorfer
Globes: Riskified is among Israel's fastest growing companies
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
CTech: Riskified's VP HR on Post-COVID Flexible Work Routines
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.