|Published||September 28, 2022|
There's a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics' National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America's best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding and we live our values. The Insperity Middle Market Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital/human resources solutions that accelerate their potential.
Director, Digital Marketing
We are currently seeking a Director, Digital Marketing to join our team.
This position is responsible for the strategy and execution of all digital and web marketing programs, including advertising, paid search, paid social, and SEO. Ensures goals are established, plans are created, and execution across all Insperity's digital touch points are connected.
Under minimal supervision and heavy decision-making:
- Oversees the strategy and execution of all digital and web marketing programs, including advertising, paid search, paid social, SEO and web chat.
- Leads a team of digital marketers and agency partners.
- Leads the strategy and execution of all digital and web marketing programs.
- Develops and manages digital marketing campaigns and plans across all Insperity's digital channels in support of business objectives.
- Leverages paid digital channels to precisely target key audiences to align with company, team, and campaign goals.
- Designs and implements an SEO and web performance strategy.
- Leads our Account-Based digital advertising approach and collaborates with the Account-Based Marketing team and sales organization to ensure alignment on the process, follow-up and messaging to prospects and customers.
- Works collaboratively with the web development and content teams to ensure the best user experience for Insperity.com and its associated properties.
- Aligns digital channels leveraging new technologies and strategies to drive engagement, interest, and conversions.
- Leverages paid digital channels to precisely target key audiences to drive lead generation efforts.
- Drives testing, reporting, optimization, and analysis on channel performance to identify KPIs, benchmarks and key levers that will inform new strategies to improve followers and engagement.
- Develops personalization and optimization strategies for engaging and converting target accounts.
- Develops an understanding and build a strategy for account segmentation and activation strategies across digital channels.
- Serves as the internal subject matter expert on next generation strategies, trends, and technologies needed to meet strategic digital marketing objectives.
- Coaches, mentors, and leads leaders through clear expectations and a line of sight to business strategy with a solid understanding of Insperity's operations.
- Works with multiple subject matter experts across teams to review recommendations, generate options, and make decisions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field is required.
- Ten or more years of marketing experience managing ABM, digital marketing, and demand generation.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Proven experience building, coaching, and leading a team.
- Advanced experience working with Google Analytics, Marketing Automation, Salesforce, ABM technology platforms.
- Advanced understanding of marketing program management tools, processes, and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making.
- Ability to collaborate well with diverse partners, influence without direct authority, and build strong relationships across teams.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees' personal and professional success are the reasons we're regarded as one of the "Best Places to Work."
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Insperity provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $116,800 - $139,000.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.