|Date Posted||December 4, 2020|
BUSINESS: CIRCOR Pumps, N.A.
LOCATION: Monroe, NC
DIRECT REPORTING: VP Commercial
Are you ready to make an immediate impact?
The Director of Digital Marketing will fill a new and transformational role leading our company into the digital future. The successful candidate will possess a track record of leading digital marketing implementation in a fast-paced, high growth environment. You have a strong customer focus and command of how to navigate and execute the digital marketing strategy both in the B2B and B2C space and will understand how to create value for both distributors and end customers. You have a proven track record of influencing stakeholders and working closely with cross-functional teams to push through barriers and drive right and fast solutions. You will be especially strong in SEO.
The Digital Marketing Director will lead the development and execution of CIRCOR Industrial’s global digital marketing strategy including digital presence and website, eCommerce, marketing communications, lead generation, and digital tools. The position will lead the digital transformation for the overall business in a high growth fast-paced environment.
- Leads the development and execution of digital marketing and communication strategies to ensure long term sustainable growth of the business
- Establishes and manages the eCommerce and digital marketing budget to optimize KPI's and drive top and bottom-line revenue
- Plans digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, product literature, product training, webinars, and display advertising
- Develops lead generation campaign/program strategy, deliverables, and key performance indicators (KPIs). Defines best practices, standards, and processes to gain new customers and identify opportunities with current customers.
- Develops commercialization materials for CIRCOR digital solutions
- Coordinates with BU marketing resources to promote CIRCOR’s Digital transformation
- Provides ongoing analysis and reporting to guide strategic marketing and sales decisions
- Leads key Digital tools projects for the business
- Responsible for deployment and compliance of CIRCOR Branding guidelines
- Develops internal and external communication strategy
- Collaborates with executive leadership, functional leaders and functional transformation experts to generate campaign concepts and design creative assets.
- Leads and supports marketing staff—creates an aligned mission and vision for the team
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 12 years related working experience with 7 of those years as a Sr. Marketing Leader with global exposure.
- Experience with the business development capture process
- Strong analytical skills to forecast trends and analyze metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence leaders at the executive level
- Strong understanding of diverse channels that drive traffic and conversion
- Demonstrated experience in SEO, search marketing/AdWords, internet advertising, etc.
- Strong comprehension of both traditional and emerging channels for marketing.
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities