|December 13, 2023
Who are we:
A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast-paced world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you:
An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging, and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
- Lead a team responsible for digital marketing communication platforms & processes including web, email, mobile app, SMS, chatbot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and marketing analytics & insights.
- Develop strategies to leverage marketing communications and engagement stack to create a 360 digital fan experience.
- Develop strategies to leverage performance marketing, marketing automation and multi-touch journeys to drive and nurture leads and increase conversion rates.
- Develop and implement direct marketing strategies and manage an agency responsible for email marketing operations.
- Develop and implement digital strategies for season ticket member onboarding and retention.
- Identify and manage sellable digital marketing inventory and collaborate with Global Partnerships team to build partner packages.
- Develop plan to grow opt-in databases for email, SMS, drive viewership on websites.
- Develop consistent reporting and campaign recap methodology, setting standards of monitoring and tracking for all digital channels. Optimize and enhance performance on an ongoing basis in partnership with analytics and marketing team.
- Document system processes, policies, and procedures, and provide training and user guides to enhance user adoption and proficiency in digital marketing communication platforms.
- Continuously innovate to find new ways to connect with and motivate fans.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Marketing, Analytics, Ticket Sales, Information Technology, Global Partnerships, Arena Operations, and Agency partners to drive digital marketing programs.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- At least 8+ years of experience managing digital marketing on the agency or client side, with a heavy emphasis on innovative platforms and digital analytics.
- At least 8+ years of experience within the sports, entertainment, advertising agency or media industries.
- At least 4-6 years of direct supervisory experience.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and executing digital marketing plans from conception to implementation.
- Ability to lead within a fast-paced environment and deliver amidst demanding timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Experience in creating reports and dashboards to provide insights and analytics to stakeholders and developing optimization strategies across paid and owned channels.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze complex business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Extensive understanding and curiosity of digital marketing technologies.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Independent, self-motivated, data-driven and innovative.
- Bachelor's degree required - Advanced degree a plus.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours, which may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
If this opportunity looks exciting to you, please complete the application process. Go Hawks!