|December 9, 2023
Director, Digital Marketing page is loaded
Director, Digital Marketing
Apply locations Chicago, Illinois time type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id R2023-021764
WellNow Urgent Care is here to help our patients get well. Founded in 2011 with just 12 locations, we have quickly grown to close to 200 locations across New York, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. Our growth-focused model positions us as one of the fastest-growing providers of quality urgent, virtual, and occupational care. Come join our team today!
As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer a new opportunity to join our dedicated team as aDirector, Digital Marketing. TheDirector, Digital Marketing to lead our digital marketing initiatives and strategies. As the driving force behind our digital presence and demand capture capabilities, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, planning, and executing comprehensive digital programs that elevate our brand, drive patient engagement, and achieve patient visit goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of successfully leading cross-functional digital marketing initiatives, a deep understanding of digital trends, and the ability to translate strategic vision into actionable executions. As a Director, Digital Marketing, you will be required to drive website traffic, optimize digital patient experience and funnel, monitor and interpret analytic data, and optimize the functionality of our digital infrastructure and ecosystem.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement a cohesive digital marketing strategy aligned with company goals, customer segments, and industry trends.
- Keeping abreast of the latest consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
- Lead and mentor a high-performing digital marketing team, providing guidance, setting objectives, and fostering a culture of collaboration and creativity.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with departments such as Field Operations, Clinical, Product, IT, and Creative to ensure alignment and cohesive execution of marketing initiatives.
- Develop and manage agency and other partner relationships to deliver objectives.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to conquest.
- Oversee the company website's design, content, and user experience to ensure it effectively communicates our value proposition and converts visitors into patients through ease of experience.
- Implement SEO best practices to improve organic search visibility and drive qualified traffic and clinic visit volume.
- Lead website testing and conversion rate optimization (CRO) maximizing the online scheduling and telehealth patient funnels.
- Develop compelling and informative content such as Product service pages, blog posts, whitepapers, videos, and infographics that showcase WellNow as a convenient, modern healthcare company.
- Distribute content through appropriate digital channels to increase brand visibility and thought leadership.
- Manage the company's social media accounts, creating engaging content, supporting consumer and employer brand initiatives
- Ensure consistent monitoring and response to patient feedback via social channels ensuring strong reputation and trust with patients.
- Own the digital media strategy and optimize media mix model to drive visit performance and brand goals across all channels, including Paid Search, SEO, Display, Social, offline, media partnerships, and emerging platforms.
- Lead planning and execution of targeted media campaigns (digital and traditional) to create awareness, consideration and demand capture.
- Continuously analyze campaign performance, adjust strategies, and optimize for maximum ROI.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience of B2C digital marketing, with a deep expertise in both performance and organic channels, including Search, SEO, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate, and other channels.
- Strong understanding of website development and optimization, SEO, SEM, social media, and digital advertising best practices.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Good understanding of CMS platforms such as WordPress, Contentful, and Droople.
- Adaptable, versatile, and the ability to keep up to date with consumer healthcare and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
- Excellent financial and analytic abilities.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, digital media, or similar.
WellNow is a part of TAG – The Aspen Group – a family of like-minded brands whose mission it is to empower our teams to deliver the best possible experience and care to every patient that walks through our doors, which means we have a rich bench of experts to collaborate with, borrow from and share wins with.
Salary range: $167,000-195,000/year, depending on experience, plus up to 25% annual bonus
WellNow Urgent Care strives to be a leader in urgent medical care, telehealth, and occupational medicine services in the United States, offering our patients quick, convenient, and quality care for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
WellNow has over 190 locations conveniently located across Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
If you’re looking to make your next career move to an organization that offers multiple career paths and is supportive of its colleagues’ personal and professional goals, then apply to one of our available opportunities today.
WellNow, is part of TAG-The Aspen Group's family of healthcare brands.